Nervous System Tissue Engineering
Research using tissue engineering principles to understand damage and repair in peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. This includes
- developing advanced 3D culture systems for neuroscience research
- engineering implantable nervous system repair conduits
- investigating neuroprotection
- understanding nerve biomechanics
Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
University College London
We are keen to collaborate with academic, clinical and industrial researchers interested in using our technology and expertise. Please contact us to discuss opportunities for partnership.
- A three-dimensional collagen construct to model lipopolysaccharide-induced activ...
- Monitoring neuron and astrocyte interactions with a 3D cell culture system...
- Development of stabilised aligned CNS co-culture technology to model the behavio...
- Doctoral Training Programme in Medical Device Innovation...