Nervous System Tissue Engineering
Research using tissue engineering principles to understand damage and repair in peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. This includes
- developing advanced 3D culture systems for neuroscience research
- engineering implantable nervous system repair conduits
- investigating neuroprotection
- understanding nerve biomechanics
Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
University College London
We are keen to collaborate with academic, clinical and industrial researchers interested in using our technology and expertise. Please contact us to discuss opportunities for partnership.
- New paper: Using adipose-derived stem cells to build artificial nerve tissue...
- Label free optical imaging of engineered neural tissue formation by second harmo...
- A mathematical framework for nerve regeneration in implantable conduits...
- Engineered neural tissue with aligned, differentiated adipose-derived stem cells...