Nervous System Tissue Engineering
Research using tissue engineering principles to understand damage and repair in peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. This includes
- developing advanced 3D culture systems for neuroscience research
- engineering implantable nervous system repair conduits
- investigating neuroprotection
- understanding nerve biomechanics
Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
University College London
We are keen to collaborate with academic, clinical and industrial researchers interested in using our technology and expertise. Please contact us to discuss opportunities for partnership.
- Label-free mapping of microstructural organisation in self-aligning cellular col...
- Embryonic and mature astrocytes exert different effects on neuronal growth in ra...
- Optimising contraction and alignment of cellular collagen hydrogels to achieve r...
- 3R’s Prize for Replacement, Reduction and Refinement of animal use in science...