Nervous System Tissue Engineering
Research using tissue engineering principles to understand damage and repair in peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. This includes
- developing advanced 3D culture systems for neuroscience research
- engineering implantable nervous system repair conduits
- investigating neuroprotection
- understanding nerve biomechanics
Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
University College London
We are keen to collaborate with academic, clinical and industrial researchers interested in using our technology and expertise. Please contact us to discuss opportunities for partnership.
- UCL Grand Challenge 2014: PhD Studentship available in neuroscience and cancer r...
- Building stable anisotropic tissues using cellular collagen gels...
- Human dental pulp stem cells can differentiate into Schwann cells and promote an...
- Glucose-coated gold nanoparticles transfer across human brain endothelium and en...